Tagged by Cassandra
Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 10 (cuileann says, Too many) people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it"). You can't tag the person who tagged you.
1. Ever since I accidentally threw my phone off my (lofted) bed last semester when the alarm went off one morning, it's made a funny creaking, cracking sound whenever I open it.
2. I think I sold my soul for a pair of sunglasses on Sunday.
3. However, I am planning on returning them. And hopefully regaining my soul.
4. I like to send unusual/old postcards from places I have never been to.
5. In regards to the capitalization of the "C" in my nom du internet, I am presently in a state of great uncertainty.
6. I have made six kinds of cupcakes in the past three and a half weeks.
7. The music from Audrey Hepburn's Sabrina gets very, very stuck in my head. I can loop "La Vie en Rose" and "Isn't It Romantic?" through my humming playlist for days.
8. Mock-shopping (making fun of clothes instead of buying them) is pretty much the only reason I set foot in new, chain clothing stores.
9. I recently learned that not only are there such things as techno remixes of Beach Boys songs, there are enough of them to play nonstop for an entire aerobics class.
10. I am going to be in Laguna Beach from this Saturday to the next. Any of y'all in the area?
11. I like using regional speechisms from places I've never been to, let alone originated from.
12. I think Norah Jones's "Rosie's Lullaby" is about suicide.
13. The Bath & Body Works cotton blossom scent makes me incredibly nostalgic for Germany.
14. My grammatical mistakes haunt me for years.
15. I've regrettably never seen any Brat Pack movies.
16. I think copy-editing is one of my callings in life.
cuileann opts out of the tagging.
Tagged by Cassandra