It's Friday night and I'm just chilling with my Puppy who isn't mine and my laptop which is mine and my friends on Twitter who I've never met...
• While I was waiting at the doctor's office I started writing a poem in iambic pentameter. What?
• Waterproof disposable camera, Prozac, hair serum, Soy Joy bar.
• I pulled a book of Faulkner short stories off the shelf at this house because I want to read "The Bear" but it wasn't in there, so I read "A Rose for Emily" instead.
• I am definitely funnier when I'm tired.
• Puppy wakes me up before seven and she will only let me fall back asleep if I pull her into bed.
• I'm trying to spend less money on books, but there is this one anthology with this one essay that I just reread and that reminded me how much I love the essay, enough to read it over and over and over, enough times that I will go ahead and buy the book...