Assignment: Donate other people's money

All you do is click a button on each site, and a good cause gets revenues from the advertisers. I'm sure you know about these kinds of sites, but I thought a nice list to put them all in one place would not go amiss.

PLEASE hit me up with links to additional click-to-donate sites, and I will add them to the list.

I encourage you to make a habit of visiting these sites, and perhaps post a collection of links like this one on your own internet space. It's small money, of course, but it's not coming from your pocket and it really adds up, because there are a lot of us doing it.

7 comments:

Edge 4/24/2010 11:05 AM  

Terrificness! :D

Erin 4/24/2010 11:56 AM  

fabulous.
also, freerice.com - although it takes a very little more effort than a simple click.

Holly 4/24/2010 12:03 PM  

Erin - Added!

geekspawn 4/24/2010 2:22 PM  

Haha, I was about to say that too Erin. That website is extremely addicting, too..

pinkapplecore 4/24/2010 5:00 PM  

i'll get to clicking!!

Holly 4/25/2010 6:08 PM  

geekspawn - I remember us getting into competitions over freerice levels on LRRH. Heh.

pinkapplecore - :) yer lovely.

geekspawn 4/25/2010 7:02 PM  

Those were the good old days...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP