Newsy news

Jenica asked in a comment whether I have a Formspring.

Nope. However, I made an anonymous form submission page of my own last night. Here.

Put whatever you like in it. Like throwing coins in a fountain? I think what I'll do is this: if there's no question mark, I am just listening. To the ones that have question marks, I will respond in a post, probably periodically to several at once.

As per always, you can also just email me (wie.ein.lied at gmail dot com). I like emailing very much.

Cheers.

6 comments:

Q 6/18/2010 5:39 PM  

Is the link broken just for me?

Holly 6/18/2010 7:05 PM  

Q - Not just you, my bad. Bless you. <3

Jenica 6/19/2010 12:33 PM  

I've been mentioned in a blog post now. My claim to fame! Heh.

Holly 6/20/2010 9:19 AM  

Jenica - Yes, everyone must have at least one useless claim to fame. (Mine is that one of my uncles installed Michael Jackson's home theater system.)

Jenica 6/20/2010 9:56 AM  

Oooh, that reminds me of my other one--my dad was the Jackson family paperboy!

Holly 6/20/2010 11:41 PM  

Jenica - Ahw, truly? Crazy crazy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP