Things that are making me happy


• big mugs of vegetable bouillion.

• bringing my bike into my bedroom when it storms. I feel like a farmer bringing the animals into the barn.

• care packages—both making and receiving them.

• that I mended the hole in my best winter stockings and it doesn't even show much.

• how clever and talented my little bloggy sister is.

• campy nineties TV shows, and the word campy itself.

• the smell of birch bark.

hashtags.

• shared memories.

• phone conversations with my real little sister, and realizing what a good person she's turned out to be.

• you.

9 comments:

Michelle 11/30/2010 9:42 PM  

I love bringing my bike into the house! I'm so glad someone else enjoys it too!

Girl in the Black Beret 11/30/2010 9:49 PM  

Mister asked on Monday, as we headed to the beach for dinner "Did you do this with Holly?"
"Do what?" I asked
"The rolling hills to the beach thing"

I couldn't recall. I know we went to the beach. Did you notice the rolling hills? It really is quite something.

<3

Holly 11/30/2010 11:22 PM  

Michelle - Ohhh yes. Putting the animals away for the blizzard was always my favorite when I was little. Same thing. High five. Hehe.

Liv - Um hmmmm, I don't *think* so...so if it's memorable, then I'm guessing no, we didn't. <3

Lena 12/01/2010 12:42 AM  

I enjoy discovering bikes on balconies.
(Thanks for reading my blog. Do you speak German?)

Holly 12/01/2010 4:18 PM  

Lena - Yes! I do. And you can thank Martin for linking you. :)

Jenica 12/01/2010 6:50 PM  

You, also, make me happy.

Holly 12/01/2010 9:27 PM  

Jenica - *affectionate vibes to the southeast*

Julia 12/02/2010 7:36 AM  

that photo is lovely. so lovely.

Holly 12/02/2010 9:36 PM  

Julia - thank you. double exposure with one of the plastics.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP