• Laughing at my brother-in-law's ridiculous malapropisms and mishearings.
"One of my favorite things about our Harry Potter movie marathon? Hearing Phil talk about 'Snipes,' 'Dumbledorf,' and 'Valdemar.'" - my sister
• Waking up my German brain in anticipation of this coming semester.
• That I thought I had ruined a whole roll of film by opening the back when it hadn't rewound properly, but it turned out that fifteen out of twenty-four exposures were okay.
• The Memoryhouse cover of "These Days."
• A long walk to a bakery for some pastry and coffee with my mama.
• A thrifted skirt which is swingy and purple and pre-worn enough to be soft.
• Sparkling wine.
• How the sky looks before it rains.
• Being sucked in by creative projects.