Happiness and gratitudes

• wrapping up in a big shawl to read or blog

• the German word for "litigious" is "lawsuit-addicted." As my professor used to say, deutsche Sprache, schöne Sprache.

• Mary Daly

• the assigned ethnographies in my anthro elective

• nightclouds

• fisherman pants

• Mozilla Thunderbird

• golden leaves against moody gray skies

• tea and blankets with a friend on the grass/under the trees/in the backyard

• Sui's Letter

• finding a quality travel mug at the campus donation center, and how much it improves my quality of life

• the gift of trust from others

• a silly addictive teen gymnastics drama on instant streaming

7 comments:

Jenica 11/06/2011 8:10 PM  

I had to google fisherman pants. They seem kind of awesome.

Holly 11/06/2011 8:27 PM  

Jenica - They are the comfiest pants I've ever had, so much so I've pressed them into service as yoga pants as well.

Erin 11/07/2011 9:40 AM  

MAKE IT OR BREAK IT? hahahaha. I've...definitely watched that.

Holly 11/07/2011 9:52 AM  

Erin - OMG! :D Nice CATCH. Yes, indeed, hahahaha. It's so laughable (how many plot points hinge on someone eavesdropping just out of sight?) and yet I CAN'T STOP WATCHING. I honestly almost cried during the first season finale.

Erin 11/07/2011 1:32 PM  

omg this is so great. it is SO ridiculous and I totally almost-cried in that episode, too.

11/07/2011 9:08 PM  

My friend made me watch a couple episodes of Make It or Break It and I didn't want to, but oh my goodness it IS so addictive. I kept wondering why I wasn't moving away from the screen, but I stayed right there for a few more hours than I should probably admit.

Holly 11/08/2011 9:40 PM  

Erin and Fé - AHH, this is the best happy accident. We all have the same guilty pleasure. Yesss. (Why is it so addictive, by the way???)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP