Gratitudes + things that are making me happy

• finally feeling well again, and having the energy to DO things


• fogscapes

• the string of folded paper stars my friend sent me, which are now hanging at the head of my bed with the Christmas lights

• Lauren Winner

Double Dare (my new favorite documentary)

• honeybush tea

• doing good, worthwhile things

• sitting up straight

• curing hiccups with shoulder stands

• laughing and chatting with my little sister

• using up a bottle of lotion from my burdensome collection of gifted Bath & Body products

• interesting podcasts

• dancing for a few minutes to warm up instead of turning the heater on

• preparing packages

• plans to help Miss Erin celebrate her birthday? *crosses fingers*

8 comments:

Q 1/03/2012 7:53 PM  

When is dear Erin's birthday?

Holly 1/03/2012 8:01 PM  

Q - The eighth.

rewritinglife.net 1/04/2012 10:19 AM  

I read a book about leadership and positivity and all that stuff and one of the suggestions was making a list of five things, each morning, that you're looking forward to for the day. That's what this reminds me of.

Holly 1/04/2012 6:15 PM  

Kaleigh - I like that twist on the exercise, preparing yourself in advance to be grateful and enjoy. (Also, hello and thanks for dropping by! I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.)

Jenica 1/05/2012 5:50 PM  

Dancing is a good idea. (Particularly if, like me, your house is freezing because you actually aren't in charge of the heater and will be in trouble if you turn it up.)

Holly 1/05/2012 7:07 PM  

Jenica - Ahaha, yes, I'm not supposed to either -- but my room's the coldest in the house, so I get an electrical heater.

Erin 1/10/2012 12:25 AM  

:D

Holly 1/10/2012 12:37 AM  

Erin - CAN'T WAIT!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP