- dried apricots
- fresh chives
- coconut flakes
- ground cinnamon
- olive oil (or butter, or another oil of your choice)
1. Cook some couscous according to whatever directions the box or Google gives you. Make sure to finish by fluffing it with a fork.
2. Slice some dried apricots and chop some chives.
3. Add some oil or butter to the cooked couscous, however much looks good. Add the apricots and chives, and then some coconut, lots of cinnamon, and salt to taste.
4. Eat it hot now or cold later (or both), whatever makes you happy.